Monday, March 2, 2009

"Gee, I'm Really Sorry You Have To Die"

A friend of mine at the Office gave us all a link to the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test.

I took it and it came out so accurate it was almost frightening!

As expected, my personality was one that less than 2% of the human race has.
A strong leadership personality.

The details got me thinking and realizing that, although all things can be taken to an unhealthy extreme, so many of the things I have been tucking away are just good parts of who I am.

Actaully the way God created me to be.
Parts I found myself opening up last night in fencing.....

Two quotes I loved:

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die."
(I love this becasue it shows the mix of compassion with a warrior)

Decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows.
Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell.

There was so much more.....but I'll leave it at this because it's just fun.



Oh that this would continue to come open in me and be channeled properly!! ;)
(inside voice, Leigh, inside voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment